Tuesday, September 29, 2009

would you be mine ? could you be mine ?

hello friends and neighbors.

I'd like to think I accomplished alot today, let's discuss. Went to work, got some cupcakes at deeeelish (lemon zest and cookies and cream to be exact).. then headed over to clementine after work to doodle and discuss weekend plans with a friend. A good thing to know that I did not.. is that every tuesday clementine has $1 lone stars and $2 drafts, also a buck off all other beers all night. If I enjoyed brewskis I would have been all over that. But I don't so I just got a honey nut latte (FUCKING GOOD). I'm gonna be up til like 3am now though so that's kind of a bummer. I didn't draw much mostly chatted but I did manage to whip up a sqweeky little orange mouse .. with no legs.
then I brought a little panini sammich over to my favorite person in the whole wide world's place and now I am here. At home, blogging like a nerd. Oh I did also wipe the dust off my flute from middle school (first chair, thx). I think I'm gonna start playing it again, then my neighbors will really love me. Check out the handsome little Bear dude posing with it. Silly guy.
Oh ! And when I got home my muppet babies had finished downloading. Joy, guess I'll watch that until I'm able to fall asleep. I have tons of clothes I need to alter.
Eh, tomorrow.
sigh-o-nar-a

0 comments:

Post a Comment