Monday, September 28, 2009

RRR + weak/end pics

Yes it was a weakend because I'm ancient and I'm allowed to stay home and watch things like twins and clarissa explains it all. MMkay, alright. I did have fun at the show on thursday though. Great show of course, but I babbled on about how wonderful they are live below so refer to the prior to read that. They actually had cool lighting this time though ! Something southBy shows lack and who really cares aside from the fact it makes for some really cool pictures. Here they are:

and there ya have it. no video, i was too into it i guess. no idea who the guy is in the last pic, i love random people in pictures. i hope for random people in all my pictures from now on. i'll just make up something like oh that's my cousin jimmy ! sorry i'm rambling, here are some randoms in my camera from sat/sun:

i'll end this with a little slow jam for ya. the real shit and the ruff shit.
also,
ja rule ? is that you ?
goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment